Arknights Beginner Recruitment Guide. One of the most important quests in Arknights is recruiting operators. Without a decent list of Operators, progress will be a pain in the neck unless you have real currency to spare. However, there are two ways to find new Operators in this strategy game. The first is headhunting.
The classic gacha mechanic uses premium currency and tickets to randomly draw different groups of allies. The second approach is Arknights Recruitment, where the player uses Recruitment Tickets and his LMD (Lungmen Dollars).
These items help you select some inputs to generate a semi-random operator. Speaking of which, today we will focus on Recruitment. It doesn’t cost much to run.
Arknights Beginner Recruitment Guide
Completing all easy objectives may make it harder for freemium his players to get corundum. Thankfully, there are other ways to acquire additional characters besides the gacha system. One example is a recruiting feature to find more operators with sufficient hiring approvals. Players who take their daily quests seriously should always have them.
The number of time you spend looking for a particular recruit and the qualities you want him to have. The lasting the search takes, the less likely you will find a less rare operator. At the same time, new employees are more likely to have all the necessary qualities. But to develop the best characters, their traits must be perfected.
Arknights Criteria Affecting the Recruitment Process Tags
Players have to trigger more precise combinations of their attributes for a chance to recruit rarer operators. Few characters can be obtained by recruiting, so you need to be careful about that. There are also special combinations of features. For example, acceleration plans can be applied. It is instant but guarantees the same results as if the search had followed its normal course to hasten the hiring process results.
- Each recruiter gets five tags. Her five of them are semi-random and define different aspects of the operator.
- Players can select 0-3 of her tags to affect the recruitment outcome.
- A player’s selected tag will be passed to the operator unless.
- Suppose the tag is lost during the recruitment period. It can happen at any time.
- Players determine strictly exclusive tags (e.g., Medic class tag and Guard class tag)
- Four tag classifications, shown in bold below, may fall into that classification. Listed with tags Fall.
- Skills: Starter, Senior, and Top Operator.
- Positions: Ranged and Melee.
- Classes: Special, Support, Caster, Defender, Sniper, Vanguard, Medic, Guardian, and Support
- Affix: Nuker, Robot, Rapid Deploy, Shift, Summon, Support, Slow, DPS, Healing, DP Recovery, Survival, Defense, AoE.
The game sets the time from 0 to 9 hours in 10-minute increments. The longer the recruitment period, the less chance there will be of rare Operators. Also, one of the tags may be removed from the search. However, LMD adoption costs increase over time.
Once the Recruitment Period has started, the Acceleration Plan can be used to complete the Recruitment. Using accelerated plans has no effect. The result is the same as running a recruitment period.
Recruitment Permits cannot be purchased, but there are often many ways to obtain them in-game.
- Permit Locations Tiers 1 and 2 of the commendation Store offers 15 and 20 Adoption Permits for 8 and 15 Diplomas, respectively, and inventory resets monthly. The Credit Store occasionally sells recruiting permits starting at 160 credits.
- Daily Missions award 1 Recruitment Permit. The exception is Saturday and Sunday when two recruitment permits are awarded (9 total recruitment permits per week).
- Earn up to 10 hiring approvals by completing weekly goals.
- The Enhancement Pack contains up to 35 adoption permits.
Arknights Beginner Recruitment Guide Basic Tips
Choose a set of tags that guarantees an operator of at least four stars or a set of tags that players are specifically looking for. Remember to limit your hiring time to a maximum of 9 hours to reduce the chance of losing one of your tags.
- If the player wants to get a robot operator (Castle-3, Lancet-2, and THRM-EX), don’t forget to limit his time to 3 hours and 50 minutes. Operator.
- The player can set the time to save LMD to 7 hours and 40 minutes. It is the shortest time to guarantee at least a 3-star operator and, at most, a 5-star operator, assuming that the set of tags does not ensure a specific operator.
- Players lucky to have a Senior or Top Operator tag should always choose one or the other. At the same time, set the recruitment time to the maximum.
- The top operator tag never fails if you select a title that counters it (such as a starter) and set the time up to 9 hours. Under the same circumstances, the senior operator designation is unlikely to disappear.
- 3 Star Operators are the most common candidates in the recruitment process, so players should try to maximize their Operator potential early in the game.